Release 1.4.1 (February 2, 2021)
Ignition Release 1.4.1
We are please to release our early February 2021 build 1.4.1
Overview of New Features and Changes
- Option to add new Product, Services or Statistics from the Create/Edit Visit screens and the Visit Type screens.
- Reorder Product, Services or Statistics in Create/Edit Visit Model.
- New action added in Visit types to Update all future visits of visit type
- Action to duplicate visit type
- Keep your technicians and /order selection in Visits Views to persist through logout
- Persist page size through logout
- A dropdown added in My Business for you to be able to select the Field Slip status for which Visit Notification email goes out to customers (Submitted or Reviewed)
- Invoice status “Issued” is renamed to “Issued Not Sent”
Ignition Web Release Notes
The build includes following in ignition web
- IG-1728 > Field Slips> Small AAG ‘No Activity 7+ Days’ should show correct results.
- IG-1773 > Alex Feedback > Scheduling > Large AAG .
- IG-1744 > Visit Types, Visit Series, Maintenance/Service/Other < Add NEW PSS
- IG-1756 > INVOICE STATUS > change name of status ISSUED to ISSUED NOT SENT
- IG-1747 > VISIT TYPES < Recently added PSS Units not showing up
- IG-1759 > Visit Type Display < VT Settings, Visit Creation, FS Creation
- IG-1767 > Global search > Invoices > Status issued is selected in status filter upon clicking invoices result from global search.
- IG-1741 > Dashboard > Vistis > Count for ‘Visits this week’ and ‘Visits last week’ does not match with calendar view.
- IG-1745 > StoryNew Visit / Visit Series Create/Edit – Need to be able to reorder PSS like in Visit Series etc
- IG-1752 > StoryVisit Type > New Action = Go update all existing visits
- IG-1753 > StoryVisit Type > Duplicate visit/fs type
- IG-1576 > StoryTechnician View/Order Selections do not persist after Logout/Login
- IG-1577 > StoryPage view (25,50,250) should persist through logout/login
- IG-1754 > StorySettings > FS Status when Visit Email goes out
- IG-1757 > StoryCSS > navigation menu
- IG-1762 > Field Slips > Correct results are not dipslayed for ‘type’ filter.
- IG-1763 > Invoices > Edit Invoice > Some fields in top section cannot be edited.
- IG-1764 > Quick Links > Invoices > Status ‘issued’ is dispalyed incase of opening invoices page from Quick links menu.
- IG-1765 > Portal > Invoices/Dashboard/Make payment> Status name is not updated for issued invoices.
- IG-1766 > Invoices > AAG > Status ‘issued’ is selected in status filter upon clicking invoice status/payment related AAG.
- IG-1769 > Settings > Visit types > Page displays with continuous loading indicator incase of creating duplicate for a type having name with maximum number of characters.
- IG-1696 > Lambda should reduce/resize the image as well.
- IG-1774 > My Business > Error displays and some fields get empty incase of updating any company information.
- IG-1777 > Login > Blank page displays after login incase of using incognito window of browser.
- IG-1778 > Portal > Page selection selection does not persist through logout/login.
- IG-1779 > Login > Conitnuous loading indicator displays and pages dont load after login.
- IG-1780 > New Visit creation – Reordering PSS with a newly created visit/visit series isn’t working fine
- IG-1781 > All sections > Page selection is reset upon clicking filter reset button.
- IG-1782 > Scheduling/Field Slips > Products untis are not displayed incase of duplicating visit/series and converting visit to field slip.
- IG-1785 > Scheduling > Create/Edit visit/series > Blank page displays incase of adding same item more than once and then reordering.
- IG-1788 > Customer portal > Dasboard > Submitted field slip is not displayed in Dashboard when ‘Submitted’ status is selected in My Business.
- IG-1789 > Create/Edit Visit type > Create Statistic > New created stattistic is displayed with value zero for /low range when actually no range is given while creating it.
- IG-1790 > Settings > Create/Edit Visit Type > Blank page displays incase of creating statistic with large value of /low range and then reordering it.
- IG-1792 > Create visit/series > Blank page displayed incase of creating new item and then reordering it.
- IG-1795 > Settings > Visit types > ‘Future visits are updating’ hover text is not displayed when hovering on right of text.
- IG-1796 > Settings > Visit types > Text of confirmation dispalyed on updating all future visits is incorrect.
- IG-1798 > Scheduling > Edit Series > Updated detail is not displayed for visit type after using ‘update all future visits’ action for it..
- IG-1799 > Mobile > Visits > App crashes incase of opening visit whose visit type is updated.
- IG-1801 > Create visit/series > Error dispalys incae of creating series with stats having no value of /low range.
- IG-1802 > Mobile > Visit > App crashes by opening visit in mobile after updating item list from web.
- IG-1804 > Edit series > Blank page displays incase new item is reordered in edit visit modal after regenerating series.
- IG-1805 > Scheduling > Create series > Create buton does not work incase of selecing number of visits field and then generating visit.
Ignition iOS Release Notes
Ignition Android Release Notes
IG-1791 > Create/edit visit/series > Item detail is not opened in new tab incase of clicking new created item.
IG-1803 > Create/Edit Visit type > All statistics display twice is list after creating new statistic.
IG-1807 > Edit Field slip > ‘Customer portal’ label is not displayed on top in submitted field slip detail incase ‘submitted’ visit email status is selected in My Business.
IG-1809 > Settings > Visit types > Specific time is turned ON for all future visits after clicking ‘update all future’ visits for a visit type.