Release 1.4.9 (July 18, 2021) Tech Groups, PDFs, PostIt Notes!
Ignition Release 1.4.9 (July 2021)
We are please to release our July 2021 build 1.4.9
Overview of New Features and Changes
- The Media section now handles PDFs. This means that you can upload shop manuals, operating instructions, contracts and all other relevant documents which may be useful to keep in an individual Customer record. Please note the Customers, Techs and Office staff can share these documents. You can set the visibility of any document for the Customer, ensuring you decide what a Customer can see in the Customer Portal.
- Introducing Technician Groups – You can now create groups of Technicians, like all your Service Technicians, Estimators, Maintenance Techs or Techs with specific specializations and use the Scheduling, Today, Calendar and Magic Maps views for these tech groups. This makes it even easier to reassign, reschedule, route and review the progress of visits in the fields
- Magic Maps – CUSTOMERS. See all your customers on a Map.
Ignition Web Bug Fixes
This build includes following fixes in Ignition web
- Added an alarm is QuickBooks Online is disconnected. Alarm for QuickBooks Desktop already exists
- Fixed Today Visit Download PDF spacing issues
Ignition iOS Release Notes
This build includes following in Ignition iOS App
– Customer phone number appearing in App is now optional. Some of our customers want their Techs to have it some don’t
Ignition Android Release Notes
No Android updates in this Build.
– PDF Thumbnail generation is pending.
We are always here to help!
Please contact us using our Support form anytime you need some help.