Release 1.5.0 (August 13, 2021) Minor Improvements
Ignition Release 1.5.0 (Early August 2021)
We are please to release our Early August 2021 build 1.5.0
Overview of New Features and Changes
Websockets implementation on Visits, Field Slip, Invoices, Media tables to view real time data. You will see the data change in front of you without refreshing the page!
- Visit Type filter is added in the Scheduling List view additional filters.
- Default landing page is changed from Dashboard to Scheduling Today View.
- Company can Choose if Technicians can see Customers phone numbers on their App.
- Estimate Notes and Customer tags are added in the Estimate table.
- Search on the Estimates table is updated to filter the results on estimate notes, work performed, products, services and statistics.
Public Notes are added in Fieldslip notification emails based on visit type public notes settings.
Ignition Web Bug Fixes
- No other meaningful web fixes to mention.
Ignition iOS Release Notes
This build includes following in Ignition iOS App
– Customer phone number appearing in App is now optional. Some of our customers want their Techs to have it some don’t. Toggle is managed in Settings section.
Ignition Android Release Notes
No Android updates in this Build.
We are always here to help!
Please contact us using our Support form anytime you need some help.